Oh Thank God, You Were There!

Today I'll tell you one of my kind-of-bad experience, but, you see, maybe it's not that bad.

It happened when I was in the 9th grade. I joined a seminar about writing in SMA 2 Bekasi with two of my friends after school. The seminar was great, but I'll tell you what happened when the seminar ended. The seminar ended at thirty past four and I had a course at thirty past five. Knowing that the course is far from there, I hurried. One of my friends went home first, using Grab, while I and Tiwi, my other friend, still waited my phone turning on.

I didn't know that my Grab application was in an error.

To be honest, I'm that kind of girl who overthink every single thing and get panic easily. So, those moments when I can't do anything to make things better are the worst. But actually, there's a worse thing than those moments. The worse thing than those moments is nothing but my reaction to it. I get panic easily and can't think straight.

So we stayed there in a panic about how can we go home and so, having no idea about what will we do next because I had no pulse and Tiwi didn't bring her phone. I looked at my watch over and over again, hoping the time would go slower and I won't be late to go to the course.We didn't see taxi or anything; we're hopeless. The school was almost empty because most of the students had gone home. We saw only one or two person and no one had the Grab application.

Then came a girl. We asked her if she had the Grab application just like we asked anyone else. Fortunately, unlike everyone else, she said yes. We, finally, borrowed her phone and used her Grab application and we went home safely--I went to the course first, though.

Maybe that girl thought that it was only one simple thing. She probably had already forgotten it. But for me, it meant so much. Because of her, I could attend the course on time. It was only months away from the National Examination, so I tried harder to attend every course meeting. Plus, that day, in the course, my teacher explained the theory that I don't really understand before. So, you see, attending the course that day made a big difference for me.

The point is, you don't really know what's going on in someone else's life. Just be kind, always. One simple thing you do probably means so much to someone.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Just Me

Recommendation Letter

Analytical Exposition