Hello, Nice to Meet You!

Mom and Dad work, none of my friends are free... I'm all alone, thought Hermione as she walks in to the movie theater. She desperately wants to watch Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them in the first day it released, so even though her parents and friends are busy, it didn't stop her to go to the cinema. 

Hermione sits when she found her place. She looks around then see a girl sitting next to her. 

Hermione : "Hello, what's your name?"
Luna : (looks Hermione, a little bit confused) "Are you talking to me?"
https://zombiesruineverything.files.wordpress.com/2016/06/luna2.jpg?w=450&h=231
Hermione : "Yeah, why?"
Luna : "Nothing. It's just... People usually too busy with themselves to even ask the name of a stranger sitting next to them." 
Hermione : (smile) "Well, I'm not that kind of people. I'm Hermione Granger, and you are?"
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/07/7f/24/077f24711d38071eb59a284278bd240f.jpg
Luna : "Luna Lovegood. It's good to meet a person like you." 
Hermione : "What a pleasure. It's good to meet you too. How old are you?"
Luna : "I'm 15 years old. What about you?"
Hermione : "I'm 15, too. What school do you go?"
Luna : "I go to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry."
Hermione : (surprised) "Hey! We go to the same school! Why did I never see you before? What house are you in?"
Luna : (grins) "I'm not popular. A little bit weird, actually. People stay away from me as far as possible. I'm in Ravenclaw. You're in Gryffindor, I know. I heard about you before, but I never thought you're so nice."
Hermione : (blushed) "People are so cruel. I don't think you're weird."
Luna : "That's very nice of you. Thank you."
Hermione : "Oh, look! The movie's started. Let's watch!"
Luna : Yeah. Let's watch."

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Just Me

Recommendation Letter

Analytical Exposition