All About Me

Hello! 

So, this is my first post and I'd like to introduce myself. My name is Galuh Dilla Nirmala. I'd like to be called Dilla, but people also call me Galuh or Galuh Dilla or even GD, so you can call me anything as long as it's still my name. I was born at Purwakarta on August 2nd 2002. Now I'm 15 years old. I have a sister. Her name is Kirani. We argue and fight so many times that I felt so annoyed, but now that I live far from her, I miss her very much. 

My hobbies are reading, listening to music, and the most important is fangirling. Ask me anything about Harry Potter, and the-quiet-Dilla will be the craziest person around you (I'm not that quiet, though). 

 https://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/harrypotter/images/9/9d/Harry-Potter-Wizarding-World-Weekly.jpg/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/670?cb=20160914202759

Back to about how I love Harry Potter, I love it because it teaches me so many things that I can't mention them all. But first, I'd happily say that Harry Potter teaches me about the meaning of friendship and bravery. As Hermione Granger said in the first book, "Me! Books and cleverness! There are more important things: friendship and bravery." I love it when I see Harry, Ron, and Hermione together. It doesn't matter how hard the path they'll across, I know that they'll be okay as long as they still stand with each other. Second, it teaches me that the only person that can save you from your depression is yourself. People can support you, give you so many advices, but if you don't let it be, you'll going nowhere. Actually, there are still so many things that Harry Potter teaches me but this post isn't about Harry Potter.

My idol is Emma Watson. First, I like her because she played the role of Hermione Granger, one of my favourite characters in Harry Potter series. But then I found out that she's so inspiring. She's not only beautiful from the outside, she's beautiful from the inside, too. One of my favourite quotes from her is, "Don’t let anyone tell you what you can and can’t do or achieve. Do what you want to do and be who you want to be."

And last but not least, my goal is living my life happily and enjoy every moment in it. There's no such thing as stuck in the past or worrying too much about the future. I want to be that person that makes everyone around them happy and forever grateful they exist.

Guess that's all about me (for now). See you in the next post! 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Just Me

Recommendation Letter

Analytical Exposition