Edu Passion 2: Agranasta




Edu Passion 2: Agranasta is an event that was held by SMAN 3 Bandung on February 24th 2019. This is an annual event whose purpose is to make the 12th graders sure about where they would go next. Nonetheless, this event is not only for the 12th graders, but also for the 10th and 11th graders as well. 

In this event, some representatives of many university faculties come to SMAN 3 Bandung and present the detail informations about their faculties. There are also many booths from a lot of universities where the students can ask for more detailed informations. This way, the senior high students will get to know more about lots of universities and faculties so that they will be helped to choose the one they are most passionate about.  

Hasil gambar untuk psychiatristHasil gambar untuk psychiatristTalking about passion and what I want to be when I grow up, I think I want to be a psychiatrist because I want people to realize that mental health is as important as physical health. What I see from society nowadays is mental health is often underestimated, even considered does not exist just because it is invisible. But it exists and many people suffer from it yet society keeps saying, "Oh, you're overreacting." when they--the patients--really are not. They are suffering and I want to help them. I want people to know the importance about mental health but if I talk about it now, people will not take me seriously seeing that I'm just a student. So I want to be a psychiatrist because I think if I become a psychiatrist I will be the right party to tell people about it.

Here are my strength and weaknesses:

Strength

Gambar terkaitI am able to stay up late. I'm completely aware that in order to be a doctor, there's a lot of subject that I have to learn so I consider that my ability to stay up late as a strength because I have more time to study.





Weaknesses
    Gambar terkait
  1. I procrastinate a lot and this is really bad because my time is wasted.
  2. I'm quite conservative and tend to stick to methods that are already existed or my experience and can hardly try something new so it will be pretty hard for me to face something I haven't learnt before.  


 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Recommendation Letter

Just Me

Big Ben